Johannesburg Chapter III Launch Event
Ambition is what got you where you are today, but collective wisdom will take you even further.
You have been selected to join Johannesburg's top women CEOs and business owners for this special event.
Come meet the members of the WPO Johannesburg chapters, and learn about the organisation where dynamic and diverse women business leaders around the world tap into collective insight to experience game-changing breakthroughs.
Welcome to the WPO. Come see what you can achieve next. RSVP below.
WPO = my sounding board, accountability as a single entrepreneur.
My board of “directors”.
Managing Member of Kevjar Business / Cape Wellness Spas
Cape Town I Chapter member
The Women Presidents Organization (WPO) is the premier membership organization for women leaders of privately-held, multi-million dollar companies.
To qualify for membership, candidates must:
run their company’s day-to-day management as the CEO/President/Partner
have an ownership interest in the business at some level
and their company must:
reach $2 million (USD) in gross annual sales for a product-based business or $1 million for a service-based business
Chapter Chair: Judy Sunasky
Johannesburg business owner Judy Sunasky believes that being ready for inevitable change can make all the difference in achieving success.
Judy is a motivated, forward-thinking and an intelligent Managing Director and Owner of Blendwell Chemicals, a manufacturer of an extensive range of high quality cleaning chemicals, who has extensive knowledge in her field. A broad-minded leader with exceptional workflow skills, and ingenuity.
The Chapter Chair Difference
Our proven roundtable facilitation process is designed to spark insights and drive solutions. Our skilled and professionally-trained Chapter Chairs guide meetings and deliver compelling programming. We foster trusting, confidential environments in which women can explore options, weigh alternatives, and gather perspectives. Peers learn from each other’s experiences and in turn, deepen their own capacity to lead.
JUDY SUNASKY -
Johannesburg Chapter II and III
Women business founders encounter unique challenges and deserve a supportive resource that provides the knowledge and skills to excel.
The WPO strives to:
• Develop innovative solutions to business challenges through sharing experiences and expertise in a confidential environment.
• Provide continuing education in business and leadership through confidential forums where women presidents can connect and communicate.
• Advance the influence of women in the business community by increasing the visibility of women presidents on the local, national, and international levels.
• Celebrate the success of women presidents, accelerate their business growth, and enhance their competitiveness.
• Reenergize and revitalize women presidents, leading to a more productive balance in work and life
- Business education and self development.
- Business networking.
- Business support group.
- Personal mentoring and business exposure to a
variety of industries.
- Challenging and rewarding.
CEO and founder of the Camelot Group
Johannesburg I Chapter member